Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jason's Dirty Little Secret!

Yesterday was Friday the 13th, and I thought it would be cool to do a little drawing in honor of the special day. Of course, the only thing that would make sense to draw on a day like today would be Jason Voorhees! However, I wanted to be different from the rest of the folks who would be throwing down lines today...so I opted to draw up little Jason Voorhees...before he went and got all murderousy!

I draw this on my livestream which you can check out here. For some reason my last couple of livestream videos have not made it into the on demand section, but hopefully this one will. I had fun drawing it, and it was interesting to sit there and try and improve a comic strip on the stop like that.

Anyway, hope you dig it. If you don't...well...what can I say? I'm sorry you're a horrible person. ;D

Okay, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment