Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stranger Danger Cosplay

It's time to jump back on the Stranger Danger horse again. After finishing up my stint on the first book back in December, it's time I gear up for my next chapter of the second book. Right now I'm concentrating on drawing the characters again, to get comfortable with them, and figure out what tweaks need to be made in order to ensure they're looking their best. Above I've got Chip and Joe dressed as "Macho Chimp" Chip Savage and "Prom Date" Joe Bond, respectively. Below is Strange dressed as Strange Burton.

Kind of weird to be starting on my second chapter already. Definitely doesn't seem like it's been two months since I finished the last chapter, but it has. My how time flies! There's a lot I like about what I did on my first chapter, but I also see a lot I have to improve on. One thing I really want to work on for this next chapter is fluidity and detail. There were a lot of panels in the last chapter that I felt were just too stiff and bland. It's gonna be tough, but I know this next chapter is gonna completely rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment